ForumsWEPRPaper,the innocent trees.global warming,the earth's too hot for people

87 14932
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

Like my other topic,on plastic,
Paper,that comes from innocent trees
human,the destroyer and greedy race.
earth,the hot.

The decrease in trees is caused by deforestation,
results in the greenhouse effect,global warming.
many does not believe in global warming.
But,even when i was 10,i knew the importance of trees.
the importance of converting carbon dioxide to oxygen.

greenhouse effect DOES warm up the earth.

"Scientists have concluded that human activities are contributing to global warming by adding large amounts of heat-trapping gases to the atmosphere. Our fossil fuel use is the main source of these gases. Every time we drive a car, use electricity from coal-fired power plants, or heat our homes with oil or natural gas, we release carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases into the air. The second most important source of greenhouse gases is deforestation, mainly in the tropics, and other land-use changes."
credit:

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science/global-warming-faq.html#1

Papers come from trees right?everybody knows that,but how long does a tree need to grow for a stack of foolscape?

• 87 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

are you one of those far left wingers who think global warming is real when the temperatures have been really low during summer and before winter? While falling into the scam Al Gore created at first for his own gain then scientists who have no idea about it say that it does warm up the earth when they put in false evidence because, for example, they recorded polar bears in only one area of northern canada when they're (in the whole world) thriving at more than 15000 right now so please just shut up about fake ideas.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

sorry i mean during spring not summer

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

sorry for the triple post but, if you are one of those people who think the humans destroyed everything and we cause all bad in the world just kill yourself so you don't create bad things then.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

greenhouse effect does warm up the Earth,u think the Earth have never changes its temperature?

and oh yea.u must be living in a well..XD

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

during the renessance period the temperatures were at record high there were no gas emissions fuel burnt and they did not say it was global warming
the earth heats up and down NATURALLY

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

you should check up the webs,and i dun think ur words have any strong foundations,u say global warming is fake?any proof?any backings?any evidence?NONE.

truth is humans does harm the earth,u think plastics and cutting down trees is no big matter?think again.

deforestation IS harmful and it cut down the oxygen present in earth.

and if u dun think human harms the earth,there will no organisation stating go green and such.

if there's no harm,why do you think cutting down trees illegally is illegal?

and no,i dun think human destroy everything.they destroy MOST.

human destroys wildlife by deforestation.
human also cut down trees,
human does destroy things.

but,if we minimise the useage and use what we need,these wouldn't happen much.

human are greedy,you've got to admit it.i can't say im very complacent,i am greedy too.and i think poeple would agree with me.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

for the oil issue the U.S Congress/ or w.e will let us chop down forests in mainland for oil but we can't hurt the precious wasteland state Alaska which is rich with oil

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

But forest are rich in wildlife too.
and u are straying from the topic,i said choping down trees for papers,not for oil.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

you should check up the webs
thats precisly why you think like this
people who are crazy can put anything on a website and say its fact with fake evidence.

deforestation IS harmful and it cut down the oxygen present in earth.

all plants not just trees emit cO2

[quote]truth is humans does harm the earth,u think plastics and cutting down trees is no big matter?quote]
if this is happening and we cannot stop it why even bother
live life to the fullest
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

human are greedy

you can be greedy for keeping all the trees alive
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

live life to the fullest,how nice you put it.
you did not even care about the next generation.

well,i can just say the clouds are blue and the sun is a golf ball.

in the very least,i state down websites for people to decide if it was fake or true.

i dun just say rubbish and expect everyone to believe it

HEY THE EARTH IS REVOLVING IN A TOOTHPICK

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

if you want to be all nobal and proud for trying to "make the next generation the best ever!" then go ahead
you are going to fail no matter what.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

wow,u really are a pessimist.

well,there's no lift for success.If i'm trying to help earth,i dun see why selfish people who wanna live life to their fullest to try to stop me.

i can sit in a air-conditioned room and say the earth is not experiencing global warming.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

you translated live life to the fullest all wrong, in rl i am optimistic, you can live life to the fullest by getting that warm feeling in your gut while being generous. In order to know something you have to look at it from all points of view.

i can go out in 20 degree weather, in April, and say the earth is experiencing global warming.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

haha how true.

but still,greenhouse effect makes the earth warming,green house effect=global warming.

the emmission of carbon dioxide does make earth hotter,carbon dioxde and other gasses are trapped by the atmostphere and we need trees to convert them into oxygen.

Showing 1-15 of 87