ForumsWEPRPaper,the innocent trees.global warming,the earth's too hot for people

87 14942
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

Like my other topic,on plastic,
Paper,that comes from innocent trees
human,the destroyer and greedy race.
earth,the hot.

The decrease in trees is caused by deforestation,
results in the greenhouse effect,global warming.
many does not believe in global warming.
But,even when i was 10,i knew the importance of trees.
the importance of converting carbon dioxide to oxygen.

greenhouse effect DOES warm up the earth.

"Scientists have concluded that human activities are contributing to global warming by adding large amounts of heat-trapping gases to the atmosphere. Our fossil fuel use is the main source of these gases. Every time we drive a car, use electricity from coal-fired power plants, or heat our homes with oil or natural gas, we release carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases into the air. The second most important source of greenhouse gases is deforestation, mainly in the tropics, and other land-use changes."
credit:

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science/global-warming-faq.html#1

Papers come from trees right?everybody knows that,but how long does a tree need to grow for a stack of foolscape?

• 87 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

ok, picture the atmosphere or ozone layer w.e as a football field. you want to know how much carbon dioxide is in there? less than an inch. less than 1 inch in a football field of oxygen and nitrogen, so don't be complaining about c02

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

the only thing that may have contributed to the ozone layer is cfc's (make spray cans work) and all of them are out of spray cans. If you argue the ozone layer is going away then tell me why it is open around antarctica, why have we only recorded this now, and how this could not have happened in the past

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

another soz for triple but im just comin up with things super fast, one big flaw is, when ultraviolet rays get in by the "ozone layer being little" and turn into infrared why can they not go back out

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

It's still a threat anyway,
What do you think of a epidemic?
shrug it of saying,it's just 2 out of 100000000 people.
it's still a fact that it's a threat.

singapore,the country i'm living,
took cautious and that's the reason why the sars disease was taken care of ,not causing as many deaths as other countries.

it just took two people who got infected to make people sick,we don't shrug it of.

the carbon dioxide could be the work of emissions from human activities,if there's a inch,it may grow,human activities could just increase the small little inch into 2,3 then 4inch and start growing more and more.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

tell me how it is a threat

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

the carbon dioxide could be the work of emissions from human activities,if there's a inch,it may grow,human activities could just increase the small little inch into 2,3 then 4inch and start growing more and more.

possibly by the end of the world it will be at most 2.5 inches

do you even know how much pollution there was from 1929-present?
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

Worldwide emissions of carbon dioxide from fossil fuel burning are dramatically altering ocean chemistry and threatening marine organisms, including corals, that secrete skeletal structures and support oceanic biodiversity. A landmark report released July 5 summarizes the known effects of increased atmospheric carbon dioxide on these organisms, known as marine calcifiers, and recommends future research for determining the extent of the impacts.

Credit:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/07/060705083057.htm
it's a threat to marine life.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

ever heard of the quote survival of the fittest?

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

yea.

so ?

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i dun see how survivng of the fittest relates to the topic.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

then you seriously have to get some sleep

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

are you spamming?
i dun think you have any authority to command me to sleep.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i'm sorry i just lol'd

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I don't use paper so much I would write on my hands if I needed to remember stuff.I don't really use paper.

~~Silent~~

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

Great theme really.....trees are innocent..we re cutting them down for paper we use for almost everything...for example one tree grows up cca 40 years. The deforestation causes global warming because there are only few trees to "eat" junk produced by factories...

Showing 16-30 of 87