ForumsWEPRPaper,the innocent trees.global warming,the earth's too hot for people

87 14944
shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

Like my other topic,on plastic,
Paper,that comes from innocent trees
human,the destroyer and greedy race.
earth,the hot.

The decrease in trees is caused by deforestation,
results in the greenhouse effect,global warming.
many does not believe in global warming.
But,even when i was 10,i knew the importance of trees.
the importance of converting carbon dioxide to oxygen.

greenhouse effect DOES warm up the earth.

"Scientists have concluded that human activities are contributing to global warming by adding large amounts of heat-trapping gases to the atmosphere. Our fossil fuel use is the main source of these gases. Every time we drive a car, use electricity from coal-fired power plants, or heat our homes with oil or natural gas, we release carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping gases into the air. The second most important source of greenhouse gases is deforestation, mainly in the tropics, and other land-use changes."
credit:

http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science/global-warming-faq.html#1

Papers come from trees right?everybody knows that,but how long does a tree need to grow for a stack of foolscape?

• 87 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

@skull read second post.....

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

the reason why i named the topic greedy human,it's because of their selfishness,or our's.

we are speeding up global warming without putting the weaker species of animals in our thoughts,my teacher once said the frogs are very sensitive creatures,so i assume that if the Earth get any hotter,these creature will be the 1st to go.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

it is human nature to be selfish, it is animal nature to b selfish, you can't stop selfishness. why do you think all the extinct animals died out? survival of the fittest which means in the future there will be super-animals with all the capabilities of destroying countries. letting weaker one live messes this up and could be for good or for worse

how many frogs are in south america right now.....

and it looks like you won't budge on the global warming myth

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

1 last thing (yays 100 posts)
in kansas we are having tornadoes like hell, in order to create tornadoes you need cold air

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

cold air is good.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

@shermzx [/i]cold air is good[i] so is warm air

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

yea,air is good.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Thats why they ahve this thing called recycling, in arizona i think the law requires yout o recycle it might be some other state. I think in school we use up so much paper its atleast 5 big trees probably more. So we should have desks, basicaly hand helds that you type stuff on and then the teacher can see what you type, right witha pen saving paper and then a delete button to erase everything you have so the teacher gives every1 an assignment on a desk they do it and send it back and then walla saving 5 big trees of paper.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

its gonna be hard to cut back on paper, just like it is with plastic.. we have been using paper for a long time and people are used to it..

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

I like your kind of in-depth thinking. I don't have much to say on the topic. Actually I have so much to say, I wouldn't have enough time to type it all out.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

if we could go all electrical, then we would need WAY more energy to run the machines, dry erase boards would cause more trash because kids would doodle, its kind of hard to find a solution for this because no matter what we are going to produce waste and hurt, but which waste and hurt is worse than another?

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

maybe we should make all desk like a blackboard or white,
writing asnwers then erasing them once done,sounds like an idea to me.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Actually believe it or not, the Earth has recored record lows in places in the earth. Much evidence is currently debunking Global Warming and many people are starting to see the truth. I for one never believed such a mith to begin with. So don't hop on the bandwagon just because most people are.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

yea same,i dun believe in smiths.i believe in blacksmiths ROFL

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

Global warming is an incorrect statement generally used by the media who tend to over dramatize everything (I swear NBC makes it sound like 'global warming' will kill us all in the next month every time they run a segment on it). However humans affecting the environment, even the entire biosphere is entirely true. Global climate change would be a more apt term to describe the current phenomenon that is occurring and most likely will continue to occur for the foreseeable future.

What this means is that some places will likely get hotter and *shock* some places will likely get colder while the average global temperature increases slightly. Now as far as we can tell right now this will mean less habitable environments for us as humans which is bad and means lots of wonderful political instability, wars, and famine given our current overpopulation which is what the actually trouble with 'global warming.' That's right, we don't have to worry too much about the oceans boiling and the sky falling, but *if* New York, NY does end up flooding along with many other major population centers (which current models are predicting) then you'll have millions, possibly of displaced people who lack food, shelter, and basic necessities of life and when you have that many angry, hungry people the last thing on your mind will be the fact that the temperature will probably go up another 5C in the next 100 years.

P.S. whoever is was that keep saying "survival of the fittest" and has obviously never read On The Origin of the Species or done any study about evolution. Please shut up.

Showing 46-60 of 87