ForumsSupport ForumTwo Comment Boxes

91 14516
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I suggest two comment boxes and this is why:

An easier way to see merits! With this second comment box in every game, there will be a separate section from regular comments given everyday, and the reviews where people work hard to receive merits on. AP would be the same (I guess) and those that accidentally post in the wrong box would just be set aside.

Reasons Why: This may sound a little selfish, but users post reviews that are indeed merit worthy, but there are comments posted by users that drag the review down, so it doesn't get voted up. And even if it does get voted up, the moderators aren't going to fish through so many pages of comments to find a review in one of a thousand games on AG, even if they try their best, which is why I came up with this suggestion.

Where it will be set in: Right under the description of course! There is PLENTY of room to add another dinky comment box for reviews only, so there shouldn't be any worry about it. Submitted games should only have a brief summary and a controls key on the description anyways. It would be to the left of the 1st box, and it would say &quotost this review", instead of &quotost this reply", while the comment time limit is still in effect. There will be a link to have the total reviews listed, as there already is for regular comments, right under the 2nd comments box.

Cons:
Uhm, I can only think of one, and that would be that users would accidentally post in the wrong box, which is why I also suggested to give the same amount of AP. Other than that, that's all I got at the moment.

So you see, this would be a great addition to the game comments, and it would be so much simpler to give a review! It wouldn't even need to get voted up, since it's RIGHT THERE in the comments. So what do you say AG users? Yay, or Nay?

• 91 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Oh look, a zombie thread!

I cast BIND UNDEAD!

*foosh*

p.s. don't worry about pointing out glitches, unless they persist for more than several minutes, thanks guys.

Showing 91-91 of 91