ForumsThe TavernMerit!

12 2984
Shavara
Shavara
25 posts
Nomad

OH EM GEE I GOTZ TEH MERIT!

Lol, thank you whoever voted for it.

My first Merit, and i got it quick, win win win.

• 12 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

skater, would you mind pulling some friendliness out when you tell people what they are doing is in some way wrong?

@Shavara:
Congratulations on your first merit!
But unless we make this a topic for people to exclaim when they have received a merit, this topic doesn't serve much use.
So yeah, I totally understand your joy (I was pretty ecstatic the first time I got one too), but it's not really enough to base a topic on.

Also, you don't get a merit because people voted for your comment, but because a moderator saw your review and decided to merit it. Up-voting only helps making it more visible.

I'm not gonna bother making a useless line. People should know not to post, if they don't know how to be on-topic.

The_Afflicted
The_Afflicted
47 posts
Nomad

I have a pretty decent review I wrote for Doodle Defender, myself. I haven't gotten a merit yet, but I hope I will. It's on my profile if anyone wants to see it.

Congratulations, though! Keep up the great work, dude. (:

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

hmm...i sense this will become a merit discussion topic...

@afflicted- the merit may take a while because mods usually tend to merit newer games. so if you want a merit fast, write one on a newer game.

The_Afflicted
The_Afflicted
47 posts
Nomad

I took forever to write up that merit worthy comment. I can wait, to be honest. Let's just hope they see my profile, or someone reps up the comment.

Thank you for the advice, though.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

NO NO NO! Please, this is a spam topic! What would you like to discuss her? There is nothing to talk about, and i would like to ask every one not to post beond mine, as it will be spam, flagged, and deleted latter. Thank you.

I can't believe I wasted my time reading that, ugh, don't ever do that ok, at least congratulate him instead of posting that.

@Shavara, Congrats on earning your first merit, keep it up
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It took me like 6 months for my first merit, so that was around 2 weeks ago XD and out of those, I've written like 3 or 4 reviews. It helps you to get a merit if you add in suggestions or problems with the game, to show that you have a good understanding of the game. With that, I'm going to try again! =)

champion10
champion10
518 posts
Shepherd

Congrats it takes some work to get that. I have not managed to get anymore merits which is actually pretty sad.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Alright, all of you, posting that the thread is unnecessary, deeming it as a spam thread, posting that god-forsaken line, and reasoning that further posts will be deleted is spam itself. So I will suggest you guys that you don't do that ever again. What annoys me more are those stupid lines more than spam, because you users believe you actually have power when faced with a thread such as this.

So I will save this thread (try to) by going with all the other users and posting this needed topic:

Post where you have gotten your merits! Remember the good ol' days where you were merit-less and explain your happiness when you first acquired one. Post the games that you remember where you have gotten your merit(s).

SO! Starting this off, I won my first merit at RoboKill: Trainer. It just about took the whole page length, but it was worth it. The After Message was fully bold, which meant that over 10 users have voted the review up. I felt so proud... =D

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I actually forgot what game I got my merit from. D:
Please, if anyone randomly sees a merit written by me, tell me what game it was on on my profile~
The rest of my merits are from contests...

I want more, but don't have the time to write them...

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

I find the purpose of this topic illogical and irrelevant, if you are excited about recieving a merit, please don't express yourself by posting a new topic. If this topic is seen as a "talk about your merits" topic, then Armor Games users will start spamming comments to get more AP here, they will start seeing a godd reason to post and possibly double post here. Personally, I don't think this topic was such a good idea, though I too am rather happy for you, I think that a moderator should be directed to this topic, and possibly see whether or not this topic should stay in the tavern as an actual topic, be moved to a different section with no AP, or be deleted. I'm not trying to be harsh or mean, I'm just trying to make you aware that threads like this is exactly the kind of thing that most Armor Gamers hate, so don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted or locked. This all is just a forewarning of what might happen to any future threads like this.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Post where you have gotten your merits! Remember the good ol' days where you were merit-less and explain your happiness when you first acquired one. Post the games that you remember where you have gotten your merit(s).

Lol I remember. I was ranked 30 or so, talking to Estel (before he was a mod) and saying that I don't have a merit and he had like 13. And then he commented on my profile that I just got one...

Ai whas liek OMG.
Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

plokkey who told you that? that will eventually turn into spam and you know it!

Showing 1-12 of 12