ForumsGamesDoes anything game related wind you up

0 54
stevensturner
stevensturner
1 posts
Nomad

I will start the ball rolling by saying modders wind me up and the reason i say that is because some modders are 2 faced and pretend they dont do it.

Lets take the current game i am hammering as an example as you know its SATISFACTORY I look on you tube for ideas on what to try next because i have run out of things to do and see megga builds , i look closely at some of the items used and know they are from a mod called 100+ milestones , i also see huge inventories and know how they do that .... but heres the rub ... some video posters claim their build is 100% vanilla pffffft !

The reason i know these things is because in my first playthrough i used a trainer that gave me a huge inventory but it crashes the game because the engine could not handle the numbers.
I also used the 100+ milestone in my first playthrough , it was my first ever mod use in 20 years and when the satisfactory game got update 7 it trashed almost all my modding and made the game unusable and no i had no idea it would happen.

Which brings me onto my next modding rant ....on steams discussions page i asked for advice on how to use the mod safely i was basically told by a bunch of players to **** off this discussions page is for vanilla only ... ok fair enough but what made me angry was that over a period of so many days i saw the players who told me to off openly talking about mods ???

I also got a similar response on satisfactory q and a without the abuse.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0